Tuesday 1 October 2013

WHAT MAKES GOOD CHARACTERS?? (PART:5)

Weapons:


With a various amount of charcater designs primary weapons are also key to defining the charcaters possbile attitude and how players will view him.

The weapon can aslo play the role of the characters big sword (essentially his key ability against enemies or even a key mechanic that could relate to the story line).

With various weapon designs that seem a bit rediculus for realistic use e.g. cloud final fantasy sword: even though the sword is cleary to large for the character depending on the mechanics of the enviroment the player is in allows for the posibility of strecthing reality, but taking the sword to realistic perspective its too big and too heavy to be practical and even then it would take a character with bigger muscle mass to handle this e.g.: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xogheZdAO18&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLUUGFk1wE5OHqeNDwp2q9_ZiPqKlWNc6V  




 With a maltitude of possible examples of insane weapons, with my character designs I gonna use the toy reference method.

-by purchasing childrens toys e.g, nurf rifles, I will be able to create a realistic weapon that I have a real life model as a refences that shape can be altered but if I ensure I follow the mechanics of fire system or blade height and weight , I am positive I will be able to pump out amazing weapon designs and 3d model prints.


Doing this can also allow me to better design the best way the character could run and use  the weapon.y sword:

No comments:

Post a Comment